Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Topics Include:
- Preventing sexual harassment in the workplace
- What is sexual harassment?
- Unwelcome conduct
- Where can sexual harassment occur?
- Bystander intervention
- Promoting active bystander culture
- How to intervene
- Protected activities
- Supervisor's responsibility
- Mandatory reporting
- Reporting sexual harassment
- Requirements for a harassment prevention policy
- Legal protections
- Sexual harassment case studies
- Flashcard review
- Student acknowledgement statement
- Proof of training
- Course evaluation
- Certificate of completion
- Customizable documents: policy templates
Employees Can Take The Training from a PC, Tablet, or Smart Phone!
What is the purpose of sexual harassment training?The purpose of the sexual harassment prevention training is to set forth a common understanding about what is and what is not acceptable in the workplace. This training will help you better understand what is considered sexual harassment. It will also show you how to report sexual harassment in your workplace, as well as your options for reporting workplace sexual harassment to external state and federal agencies that enforce anti-discrimination laws.
With this knowledge, all employees can engage in appropriate workplace behavior, avoid disciplinary action, know their rights, and feel secure that they are entitled to and can work in an atmosphere of respect for all people. It is important to ensure that all individuals have an equal opportunity to enjoy a fair, safe, and productive work environment. Laws and policies help ensure that diversity is respected and that everyone can enjoy these privileges.
Why Employees Need the Sexual Harassment Prevention Online Course:
Meets or exceeds training requirements for sexual harassment prevention in most jurisdictions!
Interactive Online Course Features:
| text | audio | flashcards | case studies | online exam | certificate - proof of training |
Train all your employees!
- access from employer account